Sunday, April 12, 2009

What should i get my bf for his birthday ?

my bf%26#039;s birthday is coming soon and i have been thinking what i should get for his birthday.


i had never had any experiences of having a british boyfriend.


so i dont know what kind of things make british man happy.





he sent me lots of flowers and chocolate for my birthday.


it was so cool.


actually i want to make him very big cake but its impossible cause we are in a long distance relationship





can anybody suggest me what kind of gift is good for british guy%26#039;s birthday ?





hope you guys can understand my crap english, thanks

What should i get my bf for his birthday ?
i%26#039;m in a long distance relationship too and for my boyfriend%26#039;s birthday i got him a dvd of a movie we had seen together. i made a cd of love songs that make me think of our relationship. i also gave him a picture frame with a picture of one of the times we were together. those type of gifts any guy from any type of background might be touched by. my boyfriend loved it. hope that might help.
Reply:ummmm.........





if he likes sports...





tickets to a game of a team that he likes



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment