Sunday, April 12, 2009

Has Anyone Ever Purchased Flowers Using Lane Bryant Companies Credit Cards?

Every time I%26#039;ve used their service (which is really Telaflora) they mess up the order. I ordered flowers for my sister for two days before Christmas, and it took them 1 1/2 days to deliver them, even though I called in the morning to order. Then they were crummy looking. When I called to complain, they gave me the standard %26quot;We%26#039;ll take your complaint and see what can be done%26quot; which I%26#039;ve always found to be is nothing, the girl told me that florists pay T.F. to be first in line for referrals. The florist they sent my order to was 14 miles from my sisters house, where as she has two florists who deal in T.F. in her town! Today was the last straw. I called in some flowers for my daughter%26#039;s birthday and the florist called me to say they didn%26#039;t have that arrangement, and then confided in me that the 60.00 I paid to T.F. is only paying for a 34.00 arrangement! But, on the T.F. web page, they showed I purchased one for 45.00. RIP OFF. I%26#039;m not using them again, and am telling Lane Brynt

Has Anyone Ever Purchased Flowers Using Lane Bryant Companies Credit Cards?
Lane Bryant = Big girl clothes





1800flowers = FLOWERS



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment