Sunday, April 12, 2009

My fiancee is moving in soon from out of town and it's pretty close to her birthday. What should I get her?

I%26#039;ve already bought her jewelry, flowers , and clothes on previous birthdays.

My fiancee is moving in soon from out of town and it%26#039;s pretty close to her birthday. What should I get her?
Make it really special. Buy all those things and other things she likes. Take her out to lunch and dinner and a movie. You can go bowling or ice skating in the afternoon. At night put on some Romantic Music and dance with her. Stay with her the entire day. That will make her really happy and it will be one of the best birthdays.
Reply:Well, you%26#039;ve pretty much topped it! Jewelry, flowers (including roses??), clothes? Wow. Why don%26#039;t you take her out to an expensive, romantic restaurant?



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment